Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Fall of Five (I Am Number Four Series) REVIEW


I love the Lorien Series, ever since reading I Am Number Four a few years back, I can't stop. The Fall of Five is just as gripping and fantastic as the other novels, and e-reader novellas that came before it. 
This book brings the entire Garde together, but not only that it also reunites Sam and his father. While living in Nine's penthouse in Chicago all the living members of Lorien and their human allies train, and now that Five has joined them, they believe they finally have the upper hand. If course, that would make things to easy. 
The only downside of this book was its title, The Fall of Five. It kind of gives away what will happen. The title tells the reader that one of two things will happen, either Five is going to die, or he will betray them. Want to guess which it is? It's betrayal. 
Turns out, that Five has been living, training, and working with the Mogs since he lander on earth. He gives away the secret base of the Garde, kills number Eight. To make it worse, Ella (number Ten) is kidnapped, and a prophesy is seen my Four, and in it Ella marries the leader of the Mogs and helps them take of earth. 
I love this series, and I defiantly left out a lot of information and details in this review, but I can't give everything away right? This is one of the best, and well thought out alien series I have come across, and recommend the whole series to everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment