Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Forgotten Ones (Lorien Legacies)

I don’t always write reviews on the novellas that I read, usually because they are so short. I loved most of the stories in the Lost Legacies series, but since so many of them were twenty pages or less I didn’t think that writing a review made much sense, plus I usually read those out of order since I just think they are fun and don’t put as much time and energy into making sure I read them in the correct order. Some people have said that they think the novellas are necessary to the storyline of the I Am Number Four Series, but as someone who has been reading them after the sequels are out, I can tell you that while they are not necessary, they are great additions to the story.

The Forgotten Ones, the sixth novella in the Lost Files set, followers the time in between the third and forth books. The Mogadorian base in Dulce has been destroyed by the traitor Adam and the Gaurde. This novella follows what Adam was doing between then and when he called Sam to warn him that the Mogs had discovered their hidden base. During those weeks, Adam (thought to be dead) had been running from his father and the others from his planet. That is, until he discovered that the Mogs were experimenting on Crimera. Risking his life, he travels to New York in the hopes of freeing the Crimera and uniting them with the Gaurde.

No comments:

Post a Comment